Job for a native speaking English Nanny starting October 2021
Job for a native speaking English Nanny in Switzerland (starting October 2021)
We are a professional working family looking for a full-time, well-educated, live-in Nanny to look after our two children aged 12 (boy) and 6 (girl). It is imperative that the Nanny has a passion for working with children and is confident having sole charge of them. The job will involve taking the children to and from school, as well as after school activities, housework involving the children, cooking for a vegetarian household and creating stimulating age-appropriate activities. Furthermore, the Nanny should like animals as we regularly visit horses and have a dog of our own. We are a family that enjoy travelling frequently, therefore, it is important that the Nanny is flexible, happy with flying and capable of adapting to different cultures and situations.
• BA Hons in Early Years Development and Learning
• 3 years of experience
• Paediatric First Aid Course
• Food hygiene Level 2 or above
• Driving License
• Anaphylaxis management (vital as 6-year-old has severe allergies)
• Competent swimmer and skier
• Basic German skills
• Valid DBS (Disclosing and Barring Service)
• A lockable room with en-suite
• Access to a car on days off
• Use of facilities in the house
To apply for this job please email with a cover letter and CV attached.