English speaking family with two girls (8 months and 5 years old) is looking for you!
Zug 6300 ZUG besetzt
The family just moved to Zug from London and are looking for an English speaking nanny/mother’s help. The role is part time (3 days/week) now and full time when Mum goes back to work full time in autumn. The 5 year old will be going to school 3 full days/week. The second daughter is 8 months old.
- taking the girls to a nearby playground
- taking care of the baby for a 2-3 hour stretch without supervision
- doing various activities with the older daughter at home
- taking the older daughter to certain activities by public transportation (like tennis class etc.)
- Maintaining & cleaning the kitchen (shopping not included)
- Laundry: washing the kids clothes proactively, airing & folding all laundry, some ironing (like 3-4 shirts a week, some bed linen and some kids’ clothes)
- Cooking: not required immediately, but preparing fresh food for cooking will be needed.
- Weekly cleaning: vacuum cleaning, dusting, mopping, changing bed sheets & towels…
5-6 hours a week will be needed for the regular cleaning but this will be spread out
When the role becomes full time there will be greater emphasis on childcare and if needed additional help for housework can be arranged.
We are looking for someone who can adapt to the family`s philosophy of childcare: minimal TV, maximum intellectual stimulation, lots of outdoors activities, lots of creativity.
Schlagwörter: nanny vermittlung, nanny gesucht, jobs nanny, suche stelle als nanny